- From Feb. 1, 2018 to Jun. 30, 2018 (Taiwan time)
- Thank you for your submission of Abstract.
General Guidelines for Submission
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to 2018 Asian Congress of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ACOMS).
- Abstracts must be submitted via our online Abstract Submission website (www.2018acoms.com) after online registration. Please indicate whether the abstract is for Oral or E-poster Presentation.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The Scientific Committee of ACOMS will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or an E-poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- For any further information related to abstract submission, please contact with the Secretariat by e-mail (email@example.com).
- Ethical considerations: For clinical trials, details of ethical committee approval and types of informed consent should be stated. Names and initials of patients or volunteers should not be used.
- If an author wishes to submit more than one abstract, he/she can be the first author of only one oral or E-poster presentation. If more than one abstracts are accepted by one and the same first author, such submission may be rejected for presentation.
- All presenters are required to pre-register for the meeting (see Registration Guidelines) and pay all applicable fees PRIOR to inclusion in the Final Program. This can be accomplished prior to submission of abstract. If your abstract is not accecpted by the Scientific Origanzing Commttee, you could apply for cancellation of registration via email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All abstracts (except for Case Report) must contain the following information: Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Abstracts should be no more than 400 words. Tables or figures are not allowed.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The Scientific Committee of ACOMS reserves the right to make the final decision of presentation categories and acceptance/rejection of abstract.
- Authors will be notified by email before Aug. 31, 2018 whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official congress book.
- Oral presentations:
7-min speech is followed by a 2-min discussion.
- E-poster presentations:
A visual monitor display should be used outside the meeting for review and a 5-min presentation will be given to each presenter at the designated meeting room.
- Further information on the presentations will be notified by emails.
- If you wish to apply for the Award Competition, please select the item in the Abstracts Submission Form. Nomination will not be accepted unless “Oral presentation” or “E-poster presentation” is selected.
- Final selection will be made by the Scientific Committee of ACOMS.
- Please note that registered personal information will not be used for purposes other than for the management and preparations for the 13th Congress of ACOMS. Accepted personal information will also be controlled with necessary security measures.
Go Paper Submission